What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog or website?
When registering on our website, you may be asked to provide your good name and email address so that we can help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or post a comment
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, register to our site, surf the website, or while you post a comment, may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website so that we can better serve you.
- How do we protect your information?
- We care for our users, so we protect your information in following ways:
- We just provide beneficial information to our readers.
- We never ask for any information which is related to your bank account or credit card.
- We make regular use of Malware scanning in order to protect you from any virus.
- Your information is kept confidential behind secured networks. These networks are accessible by only some registered members and they also know the requirement to keep your data safe.
- We apply various security actions while a user arrives, submits, or use their information in order to sustain the security of your private information.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
We do not disclose your personal information unless providing advance notice to the users. This does not involve the domain and hosting partners and some other parties who help us in operating and managing our website, and serving our users.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
According to the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), the children under 13 years are in the control of their parents. So, we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States as well as the ideas they contain have acted a noteworthy part in the growth of data security laws everywhere the world.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act refer to the law that arranges the rules for marketable email, forms necessities for marketable messages, provides beneficiaries the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and also explain tough penalties in simple terms for violation of rules.
Why do we collect your email address?
We use your email address for sending relevant information, respond you for your inquiries, or any other relevant or essential questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Manikhalid49@gmail.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Latest posts by Ammara Khalid (see all)
- What Is The Purpose Of Having An Android Or Desktop Wallpaper? - June 12, 2017
- How To Personalize Your Device By Using Cute Wallpaper? - June 6, 2017
- Personalize Your Desktop Wallpaper With Unique Wallpapers - May 28, 2017